Jeanette Grey believes that everyone deserves love. Love is transformative, and the physical expression of love can be one of the most powerful human experiences.
In her fiction, Jeanette explores characters from all walks of life. From gritty cityscapes to magical fantasy worlds to settings as familiar as the house next door, she takes the reader on journeys of self-discovery and redemption – and above all, love.
Recent News and Updates:
- Get What You Need release day, book deals, and appearances at RWA!
- Now Represented By…
- My Writing Process: Blog Tour
- Take What You Want is a RITA® Finalist!!!
- Best Erotic Romance 2014 Giveaway
- Coming Up On New Year’s Eve: When It’s Right Blog Tour Wrap-Up + Giveaway
- When It’s Right Blog Tour – Two More Days To Enter!
- When It’s Right Release Day!
- Library Journal Names ‘Take What You Want’ One of the Best Books of 2013
- My Sexy Saturday :: Friends to Lovers Edition