Jeanette Grey believes that everyone deserves love. Love is transformative, and the physical expression of love can be one of the most powerful human experiences.
In her fiction, Jeanette explores characters from all walks of life. From gritty cityscapes to magical fantasy worlds to settings as familiar as the house next door, she takes the reader on journeys of self-discovery and redemption – and above all, love.
Recent News and Updates:
- Coming Up On New Year’s Eve: When It’s Right Blog Tour Wrap-Up + Giveaway
- When It’s Right Blog Tour – Two More Days To Enter!
- When It’s Right Release Day!
- Library Journal Names ‘Take What You Want’ One of the Best Books of 2013
- My Sexy Saturday :: Friends to Lovers Edition
- Kitchen Sink News Update: Website Revamp, Workshops, and Upcoming Releases!
- Confessions of a Fangirl
- My Sexy Saturday: Shower Time Fun from Take What You Want
- Newsletter Launch + $25 Gift Card Giveaway
- RWA 2013 Wrap-up + Take What You Want E-book Giveaway